HACKING AS A SERVICE
Power Up Your Pentesting
Achieve regulatory compliance and satisfy vendor security assessments across web, mobile and cloud applications, APIs, and external network infrastructures.
Pentesting made painless and easy
Have limited transparency into your pentesting process?
Experience a creative, community-led approach that gives you more coverage, instant results, and seamless remediation workflows—all in one platform.
GET TEST RESULTS AS THEY HAPPEN
Why wait for a PDF report to know what needs fixing? Get alerted to bugs as they’re found, and finish remediation cycles faster.
SEAMLESS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INTEGRATON
Integrate with internal ticketing systems to seamlessly manage backlogs and assign reports to team members via your preferred workflow such as GitHub, Jira, AWS Security Hub, and more.
Use hacker-powered security to get the pentests you need for both regulatory compliance and customer assessments. Satisfy SOC 2 Type II, ISO 27001, and more.
Support your compliance requirements with a diverse testing portfolio
Uncover vulnerable software, weak credentials, and misconfigurations across web, mobile, network, and APIs.
- Root out vulnerabilities in web, mobile, and AWS applications to keep your data safe.
- Find weaknesses in infrastructure that hosts public applications and filters malicious traffic.
- Sync all HackerOne vulnerability findings in a single console using AWS Security Hub to manage and prioritize those findings.
A comprehensive summary to share with auditors and executives
You’ll be able to fix bugs quickly thanks to real-time vulnerability alerts. And at the end of the pentest period you’ll receive a final report that includes key recommendations, the assessed scope, tester profiles, vulnerability details, remediation results, and more.
- Access your report from the HackerOne platform anytime after testing wraps up.
- Download a detailed summary report or a high-level attestation— each customized for your needs and audience.
- Compare AWS Security Hub findings with reports in HackerOne to see duplicates and understand status.
Ready to rethink your traditional pentest?
Tell us about your product, audit, or vendor security assessment needs and one of our experts will contact you.